Web Browsers.

Northerner

I use Internet Explorer, as my web browser, and was planning to download another (probably Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) browser.

Would using different browsers at different times, to access the net, cause any problem or conflict on my PC?

I use Internet Explorer, as my web browser, and was planning to download another (probably Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) browser.

Would using different browsers at different times, to access the net, cause any problem or conflict on my PC?

Get FF and use the IE add-on when needed. Best of both worlds.

No fate but what we make

• Moderators
use the SRWare Iron browser.

Welcome to the forums PuertoUSA. :) We know of SRWare Iron as it's been one of the most highly requested for CCleaner to clean. If you want a currently unofficial but tested CCleaner support for SRWare Iron check out this post.

I have downloaded Mozilla Firefox, but want to keep Internet Explorer as my default browser.

I went into You Tube, using Mozilla Firefox, tried to play a video, and was told I had to download the Adobe Flash Player plug-in.

When I look at "Add/Remove Programmes" it states I have Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX. I can access You Tube videos with Internet Explorer, but would like to be able to use Mozilla Firefox as well.

Can I simply download the Adobe Flash player plug-in again, to achieve this, even though I already appear to have it?

I assume the Flash player plug-in is the same thing as Flash Player 10 ActiveX.

• 2 weeks later...