A-Z Freeware Launcher version 4 just released

razz

Version 4 is now available from my website and it is expected to be approved on both Softpedia and CNET soon.

Download setup package

Download .exe file only

View Screen Shots

The main changes from version 3.0 are:

- new skin (black)

- optional reminders for updating definitions before performing malware and virus scans

- message pop-up for when a program is not found due to not being installed or installed to wrong location

- accommodation for avast 5

- for new-to-computer users, definitions are supplied for Defragmentation, Optimization and Malware

- improvement to some text

I hope users will like this new version - I know that I do :)

Maybe one for you to consider in the future

http://windirstat.info/

Great work, it's always nice to see people trying to help others for nothing in return other then there own self enjoyment doing it.

The only thing i would say is why is it important to install these applications to 'Program files'

None of the above programs should be hardcoded to one location. If this is the case then it is pretty pi** poor coding on the authors behalf.

Great job on the site

(can admin nuke the other post please. Thank you)

edit: Or are you asking the user to install to these DIR as your app runs the applications exe from these locations?

I assumed they was embedded with your software?

No fate but what we make

Maybe one for you to consider in the future

http://windirstat.info/

I in fact have used this program and I will give it serious consideration for inclusion in the next version of AZFL.

Great work, it's always nice to see people trying to help others for nothing in return other then there own self enjoyment doing it.

Great job on the site

Thank you very much ident, I really appreciate it.

are you asking the user to install to these DIR as your app runs the applications exe from these locations?

Exactly right - none of the 50 programs are embedded within AZFL and therefore needs to be installed in the specified locations .