Sent Emails Deleted

carbonari

No, I don't.

1. Hazelnut meant the email service provider upon which the mail is hosted, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.
  2. I mean the application with which the email is acquired such as Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.

Let's try to assume good faith in one another, OK?

Fleet Command you are welcome to "nit pick" all you want on my problem. And actually it was a welcome clarification that you gave when you wrote the following:

1.Hazelnut meant the email service provider upon which the mail is hosted, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.

2.I mean the application with which the email is acquired such as Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.

My dilemma is that CCleaner today erased all of my email accounts that were configured in my Windows live Mail account. And all I did was run the basic cleaning process that I used to run all of the time ... but I must admit it has been months and months since I ran it from the settings that I used to always have. And so perhaps tonight when it was run (because there is NO ROOM on my computer so that I can not even run the Corel graphics program to help me dowload just some of my pictures. Oh oh .. I can tell I am falling asleep at the keyboard, I better try to say this right now ...

My main mail account is MSN Mai. I am a paid subscriber to MSN since the very beginning ... and I know that because it has such a high and strong security base ... well that I no longer create the monstrosities in desserts that I used to want to make ... but I realize this discussion is about swollen and broken brones under neath joints. Am too tired.

Better come back tomorrow.

love you guys ... see you tomorrow

email address removed by moderator to avoid spamming