unscbscribe

rburrhead

I can't find out how to unsubscribe from The Lounge. I tried the Help but it did not give any answer. I followed the following instructions to stop getting emails from The lounge but nothing seems to work.

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Forums" link.

If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving notification, uncheck the setting

"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls' under 'Email Settings'.

I still keep getting the emails?

rburrhead <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

• Moderators

Check to see what settings you have in the following screenshot.

a8b032b4ca56.jpg

In your Control area, go to "Email Settings\Options", and either uncheck all the boxes, and if that doesn't work, check the last box and select "No Email Notification".

Make sure you press the "Amend My Email Settings" button.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...
Check to see what settings you have in the following screenshot.

a8b032b4ca56.jpg

In your Control area, go to "Email Settings\Options", and either uncheck all the boxes, and if that doesn't work, check the last box and select "No Email Notification".

Make sure you press the "Amend My Email Settings" button.

Hope that helps.

Thanks I will try that again.

rburrhead <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

I have done everything suggested and no matter what i do the Emails keep coming.

Does ANYBODY know how to stop these emails from coming from THE LOUNGE???????

I can't stop them from comming