Hostsman 2.1

englishmen

I got a similar message i then cancelled that installation and deleted the folder in which hostsman was installed(you should have already uninstalled) along with the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\abelhadigital.com there maybe also be one in C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\. Then reinstall and it should work.

Howdy-

This ? may be for englishmen. Does HostMan have to be running i.e. in the notification tray? Since it's basically just a file, I don't let it run because the 4% CPU it needs sometime bogs down my ancient, decrepit computer. I'm guessing it's there to start faster if you want to modify the file.

Definite question for englishmen- Did you ever get your modem working OK?

Whenever I need a laugh I play that Underground Song although I did need to look up the definition of w**nker :o

Thanks

You didn't know what a w*nker was?

Where are you from?

I'm surprised you are asking me this! Surely you must have noticed my sophistication, refinement, wit, intellect, charisma, and of course my incredible humbleness that means I could only be from-

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

flagusanimals2rf.jpg

My fellow Americans and I feel we need not concern ourselves with such low brow wit as w*nker..

Actually, everything written above is lies! Lies I tell you!

British humor is beyond a doubt the Best in The World! Whether it be naughty bits, bring me a shrubbery, or Mrs. Bucket (pronounced like "bouquet"), the harridan with an etiquette fetish (as described by Eskimo.com) there is no equal IMHO.