Google font size change

Augeas

• Moderators

Why do they do these things? I hate change!

Yesterday the Google font size in the web search box increased. I first blamed CC as I had run it recently, then I spent some time looking for an option to return it to its normal, friendly familiar size, and then ran a fulll virus scan. Today I Googled this and I find that it's a Google change and you. or we. will just have to live with it. My eyesight's not brilliant but this is just baby font.

It doesn't seem to affect Google Image or other searches, just the Web search, and only the search box.

http://www.ghacks.net/2009/09/10/did-googl...-google-search/

• Moderators

Both. It's possibly the same font, it just looks babyish when it's larger. Do you get the new font?

All over the world people are bashing their pc's thinking they have a fault. It's not life or death, just annoying.

Augeas

I`m with you on that..if they allowed you to make a change if you wanted too OK(like you need a bigger font for poor eyesight etc.,) but it`s when they do something and then tell you it`s for your benefit because they want to improve customer service,aarrggh !!! :angry:

Ebay have done that with your summary page "Let us know what you think " well I did and I do`nt think they liked it

Its like someone using your computer and changing the home page,wallpaper and desk top !!!

Moan over thankyou !!!

F