CCleaner v2.23 Rebuild

MrG

• Admin

Hi all,

Due to a couple of issues found by our forum members and the new Opera 10 release, we've published a new build of CCleaner v2.23 :)

v2.23.999

- Improved Opera 10 support for final release.

- Fixed the "No Disk" exception error.

- Fixed %ProgramFiles% bug in 64-bit Registry scanning.

Hope you like it!

MrG

Thanks a lot MrG!

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Yes the Error No Disk has now been fixed, thanks MrG. ;)

I'm afraid it back MrG.

I've just done a Registry check and its asking for the disk to be inserted again. This time its showng up with ActiveX and Class Issues ticked as before and MUI Cache ticked. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Hi all,

Due to a couple of issues found by our forum members and the new Opera 10 release, we've published a new build of CCleaner v2.23 :)

v2.23.999

- Improved Opera 10 support for final release.

- Fixed the "No Disk" exception error.

- Fixed %ProgramFiles% bug in 64-bit Registry scanning.

Hope you like it!

MrG

I have just downloaded the new version of CCCleaner and cleaned my system, but every time I clean the drive my Adobe Reader version 9 becomes corrupt and I have to repair the Adobe installation before I can download any pdf files correctly. Am I missing something or can someone help me overcome this annoying problem?

Chris

Welcome to Pirifrom Chris.

I have just downloaded the new version of CCCleaner and cleaned my system, but every time I clean the drive my Adobe Reader version 9 becomes corrupt and I have to repair the Adobe installation before I can download any pdf files correctly. Am I missing something or can someone help me overcome this annoying problem?

Well I use Adobe 9.1 and it still works as it should do after a clean and my Adobe 9.0 is ticked in Applications. Adobe Reader 9.1 ;)

Adobe PhotoShop CS3 is still ticked but I uninstalled that a couple of weeks ago. Windows Live Messenger is ticked and I've never installed it and don't use it. I use MSN Messenger whether that classes as the same which is a pain in backside on XP.

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best