Annual mod get together.

DennisD

• Moderators

I deny everything.

I was in Costa Rica at the time.

Anyway I've dyed my hair since then :lol: (and brushed it)

What Dennis hasn't mentioned is that shortly after that picture was taken he and Andavari were arrested for trying to sell second hand copies of old Norton software to schoolchildren.

They were given 'community service' orders which means for 3 months they have to spend 10 hours a week installing HP printer software on refurbished computers for use in senior citizens centres :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
I deny everything.

I was in Costa Rica at the time.

Anyway I've dyed my hair since then :lol: (and brushed it)

What Dennis hasn't mentioned is that shortly after that picture was taken he and Andavari were arrested for trying to sell second hand copies of old Norton software to schoolchildren.

They were given 'community service' orders which means for 3 months they have to spend 10 hours a week installing HP printer software on refurbished computers for use in senior citizens centres :)

Arrrrrrrrg!! you mentioned the N and the HP words in the same post.

Hey, you guys cleaned up pretty good before your pictures were taken for your avatars. :lol:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 3 years later...

Good God, I didn't mean to open a can of worms with just a gesture of appreciation. Oh, dem bones in the closet are rattling. While the beans are being spilled let's everyone fess up to everything. Being a Notary I will now swear everyone in. Get your Good Book out and raise your right hand now please. This is great stuff but I'm out of here. Everyone have a good day, love you all.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)