Opera 10 final (build 1750) not being cleaned

TeeJay3800

I just wanted to post to confirm now that Opera 10.00 final has been released, CCleaner 2.23.993 is not cleaning it. Opera 10 final (build 1750) is the only version I have installed, and even though Opera still appears in the Application list, nothing is being cleaned.

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

I just wanted to post to confirm now that Opera 10.00 final has been released, CCleaner 2.23.993 is not cleaning it. Opera 10 final (build 1750) is the only version I have installed, and even though Opera still appears in the Application list, nothing is being cleaned.

This is true. However, I just installed the Opera 10 final release and then installed CCleaner version 2.23.993 and Opera doesn't even show up in the applications list for me.

Yeah, other people reported that too. I'm not sure why it still appears in my Applications list. I've uninstalled all previous versions, and even deleted all Opera Preview/Beta folders in Docs/App Data.

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

• Moderators

Opera is still listed and being cleaned for me as I did the install of each version, beta to final, in the same folder.

The devs did configure CCleaner for Opera 10 Beta, which is unusual knowing it will have to be reconfigured when the Final release comes along.

I'm pretty sure it will be re-wired for Opera 10 final in the next release. (Fingers crossed)