CCleaner Community Forums
DennisD

September Desktops

One I took myself: (New camera to play with)

9cea901bab5a.jpg

Usual rules. Thumbnails only, and no ImageShack.

Thanks.

Edit: Changed hosting site.

Hi DennisD,

What skin or theme are you using? I like it! especially that desktop toolbar. Can I have it. My OS is Vista. :D

Corona you assumed wrong!

The little green taskbar grid is my Online Armor firewall status window showing me what connections I have at the time etc.

My retro desktop? don't spend much time on it so don't really mind what it looks like. :)

You forgot to mention my spider solitare again :lol:

Hi. where do you get this amazing and cute theme or skins. I would like to install some that are spyware free. what do you recommend?

e6208c48714229.gif

That's launchy. Just type in the name, or a part of the name of an app/file/folder it will search for it, and launch it. Quite handy :)

Hi DennisD,

What skin or theme are you using? I like it! especially that desktop toolbar. Can I have it. My OS is Vista. :D

No skin or theme. Just XP default and RocketDock, populated with icons picked up from various sources.

Happy to upload any of the icons for you, as I'll never remember where I got them.

:)

:lol: It was the little brat in the picture did that I'll wager.

Is that your bambino in the picture mr.b? If so he's pretty cute.

:)

Haven't posted in awhile...

63295687.th.jpg

Another self penned effort Corona? Looks good.

Nice one from AJ also.

Thanks. I took a screen shot in game, tweaked it a little, and added the three logos. If you notice, I was on low batter power, so my setting was on Power Saver for my laptop. My bottom bar is normally a lot darker. The ship is one of the Tech 3 ships, which has a base hull, and then there are 5 subsystem slots (Offensive, Defensive, Propulsion, Engineering, & Electronics) that you can pick which specific part you want. There are 5 parts in each subsystem slot, and each combination looks different. This ship is for the Amarr race - there are three other races (Gallente, Caldari, & Minmatar) which each have their own ship (Proteus, Tengu, and Loki). Their technical name is Strategic cruiser - once you assemble the ship, you still choose specific weapons, afterburners, hardeners, etc etc. They're mad expensive, and I don't have one yet, but that is how I'd want mine to look in the future.

AJ

Now I've got 2gb of RAM, I could probably try some of these games, although I'm a PS2 man at the moment.

Anyways, this isn't what you could call a nice desktop, but this picture just tickled me.

321f1c1adbd7.jpg