September Desktops

DennisD

One I took myself: (New camera to play with)

9cea901bab5a.jpg

Usual rules. Thumbnails only, and no ImageShack.

Thanks.

Edit: Changed hosting site.

Hi DennisD,

What skin or theme are you using? I like it! especially that desktop toolbar. Can I have it. My OS is Vista. :D

Corona you assumed wrong!

The little green taskbar grid is my Online Armor firewall status window showing me what connections I have at the time etc.

My retro desktop? don't spend much time on it so don't really mind what it looks like. :)

You forgot to mention my spider solitare again :lol:

Hi. where do you get this amazing and cute theme or skins. I would like to install some that are spyware free. what do you recommend?

• Moderators
Hi DennisD,

What skin or theme are you using? I like it! especially that desktop toolbar. Can I have it. My OS is Vista. :D

No skin or theme. Just XP default and RocketDock, populated with icons picked up from various sources.

Happy to upload any of the icons for you, as I'll never remember where I got them.

:)

Haven't posted in awhile...

63295687.th.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Another self penned effort Corona? Looks good.

Nice one from AJ also.

Thanks. I took a screen shot in game, tweaked it a little, and added the three logos. If you notice, I was on low batter power, so my setting was on Power Saver for my laptop. My bottom bar is normally a lot darker. The ship is one of the Tech 3 ships, which has a base hull, and then there are 5 subsystem slots (Offensive, Defensive, Propulsion, Engineering, & Electronics) that you can pick which specific part you want. There are 5 parts in each subsystem slot, and each combination looks different. This ship is for the Amarr race - there are three other races (Gallente, Caldari, & Minmatar) which each have their own ship (Proteus, Tengu, and Loki). Their technical name is Strategic cruiser - once you assemble the ship, you still choose specific weapons, afterburners, hardeners, etc etc. They're mad expensive, and I don't have one yet, but that is how I'd want mine to look in the future.

AJ