Hardware

bill107

if your scanner came off a win 98 or lower op system and you try to connect to a win xp system your orginal install disc wont work and you would have to go to packard bell site to download new install disc. it is about 70meg download

if your scanner came off a win 98 or lower op system and you try to connect to a win xp system your orginal install disc wont work and you would have to go to packard bell site to download new install disc. it is about 70meg download

Thanks for the reply. I disconnected it from my win xp for a friend to use so will it be ok just to plug in or do i have to reinstall to my same xp system. thanks again

Thanks for the reply. I disconnected it from my win xp for a friend to use so will it be ok just to plug in or do i have to reinstall to my same xp system. thanks again

When you replug it in on your usb windows should find it ok as drivers will still be installed.

sigforforums.jpg

Signature made with paintnet

• 4 weeks later...

where can I find the install disc??? I can not find them on packard bell site...My scanner not works in xp wish sp2 and in win ME too...I 've tried a many drivers, but still not works...very thanks for help