CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanguard382

Space-Bar-From-Hell

Hey-everytime-I-press-my-space-bar-it-causes-the-browser-help-panel-to-come-up

usually-I-use-firefox-but-thats-were-it-started-happening-I-figured-it-must-be-a-firefox-up-so-installed-opera-but-it-did-the-very-same-thing.IE-is-doing-it-too-and-I-can't-for-the-love-of-me-figure-out-how-to-stop-it!!!

PLEASE-Help

If it's not a laptop, try a different keyboard.

When you right click a browser desktop icon and choose properties, does it have anything written in the shortcut key space?

"Keyboard settings section in "control panel". It seams that the keyboard(s) have taken on or have been programed by mistake from a program.

The other way of a quick fix is to go into the "device manager" (Start > settings > control panel > system > device manager) and right click on your keyboard and select "delete", when it is deleted reboot your computer. You will not be able to use your keyboard until it is re-installed by your computer, so just let it bootup and you will see a box coming up that says something like "found new hardware" or "found new keyboard", after this you should be able to use as normal."