Gmail -- why?

Normandie

Let's see, 2+ Gigs of searchable storage, you can set it to import to your default Pop 3 mail, and it's free..Free..FREE.

If you would like to try it, PM me a e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. If you don't like it then you can just drop it.

Thanks you 2, I will probably give it a try.

Can't wait to here some other opinions. I heard somewhere about a thing with gmail called, "gdrive" where you could upload files & then get them back on another computer at another location, is that true or just make believe?

Thanks,

Normandie

• Moderators
Thanks you 2, I will probably give it a try.

Can't wait to here some other opinions. I heard somewhere about a thing with gmail called, "gdrive" where you could upload files & then get them back on another computer at another location, is that true or just make believe?

Thanks,

Normandie

I saw that gdrive thing too but havent tried it yet. I know I would never trust it for important files though. Try Gmail and you wont even think about using anything else.

I saw that gdrive thing too but havent tried it yet. I know I would never trust it for important files though. Try Gmail and you wont even think about using anything else.

GMail Notifier and Google Desktop with Email Indexing. also sidebar with all your emails

Thanks for the info, now all I need is an invite (I waiting on "snipper") and I will be willing to try it.

Have a good day,

Normandie

• Moderators
Thanks for the info, now all I need is an invite (I waiting on "snipper" and I will be willing to try it.

Have a good day,

Normandie

PM me your email and I will send you one right away. :)

Edit:

Nevermind I saw you were waiting on sniper. I will still send you one if you want though.

Sorry about the wait. I just got on line, been a long day and some of us must work for a living. :( I got your PM first thing and sent the invite. I get my G-mail through Outlook and haven't actually signed in to G-mail for a while. When I signed in to send the invite, I found that my storage has been bumped up to 2.555 Gigs. Will the fun never end.

google is increasing the storage space for each gmail user. i dont think they will stop. last night my storage was 2.553 and now 2.555

of course i dont see any point of doing this. they are giving too much storage space and most of it will never be used. right now my gmail box has 10MB in it and it says 0%

Oh lord won't you buy me some google stock?

Amen to that. I saw a TV report about Google several months ago and they said that when the Google stock went public, most of the executives became instant millionaires!

BTW, the guy that runs Google said, the first exec that shows up at work driving a Rolls and wearing a tie will be shoot. :lol:

Well, try Gmail and you will see why it is so great. :)

* 2,5+ gb space.

* No-popups.

* No graphical advertisement.

* After read mail, no need delete, just put in archive folder.

* Powerful search function to search for your emails.

* Mark important messages with "star" to find them easily.

* Filter incoming email to appear in labels.

* Access keys.

* POP3 support.

* XML / Atom feeds.

Etc, it's the best email provider there is.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png