Please help Many installer reference issues found

RIZZIES

• Moderators

I'd say they are NOT all safe to delete! You can input exclusions by following the last bit of info in this documentation:

http://docs.piriform.com/ccleaner/using-cc...egistry-entries

Before you remove anything from the registry I'd recommend:

1. Very Important: Make a known good full registry backup with ERUNT, and also manually create a System Restore Point - this is your very easy way out of trouble should you have any.

2. Allow CCleaner to make the registry backup when it prompts if you remove anything, save the undo file into somewhere like: My Documents\CCleaner Registry Undo

• Moderators

I think if you remove most of it you're going to have some issues, it's probably better to leave well enough alone although the backup I mentioned earlier is a must do if you do remove those detected keys. If you remove those keys play around allot for a solid day or two on your system to make sure software is alright pertaining to: Cyberlink PowerDirector, Symantec (for Norton Internet Security), Norton Internet Security, iTunes, etc.

Your best bet is to make a registry exclusion in CCleaner's 'Options->Exclude->Add Registry' if you still have the flagged software installed. The registry exclusion would be:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders

A screenshot of what your exclusion will look exactly like:

jYdBB.png