BlackBerry versus Nokia E- Series

formfrank84

The phone technology has gone a notch higher with the introduction of small integrated yet powerful features such as high mega-pixel camera, GPS system, 3G+ technology, email technology and wireless networking. In the recent past Blackberry, Nokia and iPhone have had tremendous sales. Now Lets keep to Blackberry and Nokia E-series.

I bought a Nokia E-series recently and my friends are wondering why I didn't go for a blackberry :unsure: Now tell me...... did I make the wise choice? I wanted faster internet connection HSDPA/3G+ , a business optimized device, QVGA and better display, wi-fi and a sleek phone - and that it!! E-series.

What do you think? ARE BLACKBERRIES BETTER THAN NOKIA E-series :(

ok...

With the Nokia E51 (and possibly others, depending on the provider) you can add "blackberry connect" and add a blackberry plan to your account, and get your email data included on the plan*.

But the smaller screen on most nokia's.. so only appropriate for casusal web browsing.

Internet access via 3G is only comparable it you went with a Bold or Storm other blackberries are GPRS/EDGE only (slower data speeds).

Blackberries are bulkier but more screen space for web browsing/video/email (and both email and data are covered on the BB plan...*)

except for video streaming on sites like youtube.

so really its down to what you like.

*whats included may depend on you provider, an in some contries the price for data vs a BB plan may be negligible.

in australia data is quite expensive.

fireryone

I dont have a nokia, but i have the blackberry storm and totally love it. but (completely off topic) my iphone 3GS kicks its butt (and pretty much every other phone out there). :)