Trick to get FREE 1 Year a-squared Anti-Malware Genuine Full License Worth $40

Icedrake

they say there stuff is compatible with other softwares so i figure ill give it a shot and see how it is

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

Hey, if Hazelnut, Andavari, and rridgely come out against it, don't use it. ;)

I had a free license for A2, but got rid of the app before the lic expired. Not due to false positives. Due to intrusiveness. It interfered with a lot of harmless stuff I was using. Don't remember the details now, but something would just lock up, and the cause seemed to be A2. When A2 was gone, the lockups were too.

Just my opinion, but Andavari is right, lots of free programs available that give no conflicts.

Also, the free outpost firewall seems to work OK w/ everything.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

I used it some time ago for a few months and it would always flag five cookies that didn't even exist, and I looked high and low for them and never found them. I really didn't have any issues with false positives when using it as in it flagging safe software, however the always running background service isn't something appealing although it can be set to manual. That and all those different scan types, I much prefer MBAM with its Quick Scan and Full Scan which are very clear decisions to make.

ok so i tried it and it wasnt good lol. As soon as i started scanning my computer it was taking forever to scann then it just totally froze on me? so i thought if its giving me problems like this already forget it im revo uninstalling it but at the same time i came across another program by accident there called tuneup utilities 2008 and it seems really good. I love ccleaner and will always use it but tuneup utilities 2008 is way better

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

Be careful hello2007 remember what happened last time you tried something

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=22941

yes comodo was hell to me and even after i revo and ccleaner it. I still found plenty of leftover files on my computer. Everybody who came to my house and saw that it wouldnt start or anything past the bios were like ''why bother fixing it, just pay to fix it or re-install it'' luckly i managed to fix it. i dont think there is a virus that could mess up my computer how the comodo stuff messed up my computer lol

Hello hello :)

Tuneup Utilities 2008 is not freeware so I would consider other options if I were you. If you really want a complete utility package program then perhaps have a look at Advanced System Care Free - Advanced System Care - It seems that some people like it and others do not so you would have to form your own opinion. But, one great thing...it's free ;)

Another very good alternative, which I prefer as do many others, is to use a number of freeware products which will often accomplish PC tuneup and maintenance more effectively than a packaged utility program.

hello, you're off on the right foot in the land of computers just by joining this forum.

Hello hello :)

Tuneup Utilities 2008 is not freeware so I would consider other options if I were you. If you really want a complete utility package program then perhaps have a look at Advanced System Care Free - Advanced System Care - It seems that some people like it and others do not so you would have to form your own opinion. But, one great thing...it's free ;)

Another very good alternative, which I prefer as do many others, is to use a number of freeware products which will often accomplish PC tuneup and maintenance more effectively than a packaged utility program.

hello, you're off on the right foot in the land of computers just by joining this forum.

1stCCleaner

2ndAdvancedSystemCare , IMO.

Razz, Maybe Hello got TuneUp Utilities 2008 for free, cause it's old version. New version is available /2009.

• Moderators
really hope MBAM introduce better Command Line options in the near future ;)

I just want it to scan inside archives and packed .exe files so malware hiding inside of a download that hasn't yet been installed can be detected doing an on-demand scan for us freeware users of the software without any resident protection from MBAM. Actually it would even help their paying customers, better to detect it before starting the actual setup file. :rolleyes: