Anyone used Crucial for buying memory?

DennisD

• Moderators

Well, I simply stuck to the maximum amount recommended for my setup with XP Home.

I'm more than happy with the improvement I've achieved with 2 X 1GB matching modules. I've no interest in going for anything more.

Mike, if you've just bought your memory from Crucial, I'm sure they would accommodate you if you wanted to return some as incompatible, or change the configuration.

You get nothing in this life if you don't ask. Might be worth a shot.

Well, I simply stuck to the maximum amount recommended for my setup with XP Home.

I'm more than happy with the improvement I've achieved with 2 X 1GB matching modules. I've no interest in going for anything more.

Mike, if you've just bought your memory from Crucial, I'm sure they would accommodate you if you wanted to return some as incompatible, or change the configuration.

You get nothing in this life if you don't ask. Might be worth a shot.

Thanks Dennis, Yes Crucial offered to take back or change, but I am happy with the PC now and have already sold on the spare Module. I also would reccomend Crucial

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

my brother bought from there a while back. no probs. i've used the site to look up what memory is suggested for a specific computer/mobo or whatever. incidentally, i ended up taking the memory my brother bought before he got rid of that pc. haha

i recently added some memory to my current pc, but i risked it and bought used from ebay.