In my Message Box this Mornin'

acooldozen

Just got back off holiday an hour ago Corona and was upset to find I didn't have a message from Victoria. :lol:

Why not Victoria??

She/He/It must have figured you were female cause I got one.

OT: Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

fireryone

Ah, a typical Nigerian spam. Ishan, the first thing I heard about Nigerian spam is never reply. The more IP info they get about you the more in danger you can become.

And I hope you had a nice vacation Hazelnut. :)

I suggest we should tell admin that they need to send a forum-wide message alerting everyone the dangers of replying back and to ask them to ignore the message.

MiniEntente

The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Sir Winston Churchill to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom on August 20, 1940, at the height of the Battle of Britain.

OK, how many of you guys are gonna admit that you sent a reply to our Victoria?

:rolleyes:

Couldn't...have been out of town and you guys deleted her too quickly.... Her (digital) profile has had 44 views as of this writing... :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.