2012 - The End?

ishan_rulz

• Moderators
Even NASA is having a say ! :)

Even if a government ran space agency knew about something they sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone else, and probably rightfully so - that way there's no riots and such. For instance learning of near Earth asteroids which nothing was said about until the info ended up in science TV programs.

Even if a government ran space agency knew about something they sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone else, and probably rightfully so - that way there's no riots and such. For instance learning of near Earth asteroids which nothing was said about until the info ended up in science TV programs.

Ah well, we'll just have to rely on Dr Who to save us then.

i do believe something will happen in 2012. we may evolve or something will completely wipe us all out. that's all i have to say.

i saw the movie 2012 and IF something like that or whatever happens in 2012 i'd sure hate for us to act the way they did in the Movie. very foolish of us all. we need to prepare for the worst regardless i'd say and work all as a team if ANY proof were to come up like what happened in the Movie. IF something good happens like we evolve, then damn that'd be awesome.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

^

^Lol

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Just in case the s**t does hit the fan in 2012, Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

I thought you'd all want to know that.

I vote with TeeJay3800, no one knows, but in any case my life is now complete. Thanks, DennisD. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators
Just in case the s**t does hit the fan in 2012, Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

I thought you'd all want to know that.

Also Dennis her boyfriends full name is Ken Carson, when he and Barbie split after 43 years together.... well I was gutted.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
I vote with TeeJay3800, no one knows, but in any case my life is now complete. Thanks, DennisD. :P

Glad to be of service Login. :)

Also Dennis her boyfriends full name is Ken Carson, when he and Barbie split after 43 years together.... well I was gutted.

A sad day indeed hazel. Maybe they'll get back together before ....... the end. :(

• Moderators
Didn't the Mayans die off? You know, they could have just, I don't know, stopped working on it :P . None of them around, so who knows :D.

No they didn't die off. According to some science shows they abandoned their cities, and they have descendants still around today.

Or maybe Death is just symbolic for change ?

They did not have the same way of life as we do so in effect we are alien to one another as far as conceptual thinking is concerned. We are far removed from this culture but we assume we understand it so well by taking it literally in interpretation but language does not work like that between cultures.

This event is also the birth of a new cycle of the Sun. The universe is cyclic in an analogue way not digital.

Something bad is happening already but the people sleep as if all is ok !

The Nazi symbol was also Sol (The Sun) so what did they have planned for 2012?

We have just witnessed the unelected president of the EU shaking hands with the unelected leader of the UK !

The illegal invasion of Iraq in the same way as Hitler illegally invaded Poland. Hitler also had the parliament burnt to the ground and there are masses of recorded evidence that the Bush admin were involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers that were hit with military aeroplanes not civilian. Bush has links with Hitler also if you want to research Prescott Bush being charged with Treason for aiding the enemy in 1942 the same year the USA joins WWII. Was that really Hitlers body ?

There would be no court case to prove it was because the head was missing so there are no dental records of that body. In those days you only have Fingerprints and Dental records to prove the ID of a corpse so it would be thrown out of a courtroom because of the lack of evidence. The list goes on.

But it is easy to dismiss this as just another conspiracy “go back to sleep there is nothing to see here civilian”

But if you look you will see how things never change that much in human behaviour.

It is nothing short of a miracle that humans have not become extinct by its own folly yet.

While everybody says that the “WEB that marks the end” is a reference to the Internet… that is poor foresight by laymen.

Has anybody ever considered that it could refer to nuclear power stations that are to be built all over the EU and US ?

Does it refers to mobile phone masts that constantly bathe us in their invisible to the eye pollution 24-7 ?

Who cares ?

Life is the preparation for death

Or maybe Death is just symbolic for change ?

They did not have the same way of life as we do so in effect we are alien to one another as far as conceptual thinking is concerned. We are far removed from this culture but we assume we understand it so well by taking it literally in interpretation but language does not work like that between cultures.

This event is also the birth of a new cycle of the Sun. The universe is cyclic in an analogue way not digital.

Something bad is happening already but the people sleep as if all is ok !

The Nazi symbol was also Sol (The Sun) so what did they have planned for 2012?

We have just witnessed the unelected president of the EU shaking hands with the unelected leader of the UK !

The illegal invasion of Iraq in the same way as Hitler illegally invaded Poland. Hitler also had the parliament burnt to the ground and there are masses of recorded evidence that the Bush admin were involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers that were hit with military aeroplanes not civilian. Bush has links with Hitler also if you want to research Prescott Bush being charged with Treason for aiding the enemy in 1942 the same year the USA joins WWII. Was that really Hitlers body ?

There would be no court case to prove it was because the head was missing so there are no dental records of that body. In those days you only have Fingerprints and Dental records to prove the ID of a corpse so it would be thrown out of a courtroom because of the lack of evidence. The list goes on.

But it is easy to dismiss this as just another conspiracy ?go back to sleep there is nothing to see here civilian?

But if you look you will see how things never change that much in human behaviour.

It is nothing short of a miracle that humans have not become extinct by its own folly yet.

While everybody says that the ?WEB that marks the end? is a reference to the Internet? that is poor foresight by laymen.

Has anybody ever considered that it could refer to nuclear power stations that are to be built all over the EU and US ?

Does it refers to mobile phone masts that constantly bathe us in their invisible to the eye pollution 24-7 ?

Who cares ?

Life is the preparation for death

So are you saying that we will all die in 2012? If you do, I disagree. Just because some random coincidences happened doesn't mean the world will end in 2012. Also, no one has any scientific proof about anything thats going to destroy the world in 2012. Anyway, if we do all die in 2012, at least no one will be around to say "I told you so". :P

Sorry you missed the first line = Or maybe Death is just symbolic for change ?

Traditionally Death is not seen as the absolute end. It is actually an archetype depicting change.

This 2012 thing is very much misunderstood. It only represents the end of a solar cycle. Thus it illustrates cycles within cycles.

Death is a scary issue for most mortals so they only see it in one fatal way.

It is representing a change not the death of the world, no that is next week :P

Take holidays like Day Of The Dead or Halloween that has been corrupted to please the Christian faith.

All cultures appear to have this same belief that on the longest night we are closest to our deceased ancestores and could ask them for help or offer items to aid them. Some call it respect others call it nonsense.

Fact is death is not as negative as people make it out to be. There are many beliefs in the world and direct translation between languages does not work. You must learn to think differently to see the true meanings of a translation.

People know very little about their own cultures so what chance is there of people knowing about other ancient or modern cultures in any depth without the use of the dubious Wiki ?

Science is not the all seeing also but it is a reasonable place to start an investigation providing it is not influenced by third parties funding with an ulterior motive or a general bias from the outset.

Just because some random coincidences happened

Not a very scientific statement, you need to read more about Chaos. Physics is crazy stuff and not so simple as the dismissive buzz term of “Just A Random Coincidence”.

You need to remember that Science is a splinter group of religion. The Word Chemistry and Alchemy are related, the later is not recognised as science yet Isaac Newton was an Alchemist but that is for another forum Topic.

I wasn't talking about death itself. I was just asking whether you were stating that the world will end on 2012, when you were giving all the examples. That was what this whole topic was about in the first place, so I wasn't referring to death itself. Were you agreeing with the 2012 theory, or were you disagreeing? That was what I wanted to know. ;)