2012 - The End?

ishan_rulz

I've read lots of stuff about 2012 being the end of the world. I do believe something major is going to happen, but not sure what just yet. All I have to say though, is beware the mark of the beast...

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Lol, not at all. Really. This stuff's really interesting :blink:

And anyway, I'm just 16 :( I'm too young to die :lol:

I wish I could see the news channel of the year 2012 :P

Simplicity is hard.

Lol, not at all. Really. This stuff's really interesting :blink:

And anyway, I'm just 16 :( I'm too young to die :lol:

I wish I could see the news channel of the year 2012 :P

Haha I hear ya. I'm long past 16, but still too young to die. haha

I do agree it's all interesting though. I've read lots of stuff about it and still remain quite intrigued about it.

But like I said earlier, I do believe something major is going to happen. If the worst case scenerio is it, then I have faith that I will be part of those whom God will save.

And if I'm wrong and nothing happens...well then Hallelujah let's party!! haha

3 Words: Not gonna happen.

I still like watching stuff about it though! :lol: Keeps me interested.

LOL you never know. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. haha

LOL @ both of you. :lol:

Ishan - don't be disappointed if nothign happens. It means you get to live!

Icedrake - if you believe in God and do not bare the mark of the beast, then you will be saved. So it's up to you how you wanna handle that one. haha

LOL let me know how that one works for you, and exactly what scanner you use. Try not to get any spyware or anything. haha

IMO, the Earth will surely meet its doomsday, but not certainly 2012. Perhaps a few billion years more, when the Sun turns into a red giant. Dunno the chances of Earth in a collision course with a small celestial object.

IMO, the Earth will surely meet its doomsday, but not certainly 2012. Perhaps a few billion years more, when the Sun turns into a red giant. Dunno the chances of Earth in a collision course with a small celestial object.

That's why I think it'll be something different....like maybe just natural disasters happening in succession and causing like a global shut down or something. No electricity, no running water, etc. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

But in the meantime, in that link Ishan provided, we can all go ahead and and stock up on some survival kits. ^_^:lol:

• Moderators

I've watched a bunch of stuff on TV about it and all the "prophecies" and such surrounding it from the Mayan calendar ending then and so forth. Even if something wiped out all life on the planet, the planet itself will go on.

To avoid a 2012 disaster don't go to an all beans restaurant in December 2012 without a diaper and gas mask. :lol:

I've watched a bunch of stuff on TV about it and all the "prophecies" and such surrounding it from the Mayan calendar ending then and so forth. Even if something wiped out all life on the planet, the planet itself will go on.

To avoid a 2012 disaster don't go to an all beans restaurant in December 2012 without a diaper and gas mask. :lol:

OMG I cannot believe you said that. LOLOLOLOLOL

I'll get the Windows and OSX of that time. If I survive the end. I'll make a museum and frame up the 2 CDs. The last Windows and Mac OSX.

I'll then die. The new generation of people would spend time.. ages deciphering it. Then, will be born a new era with technology already present. Okay, I'm going cuckoo in the brains :P

Simplicity is hard.

From this part of the site.

Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of the Mayan Calendar.

Didn't the Mayans die off? You know, they could have just, I don't know, stopped working on it :P . None of them around, so who knows :D.

AJ

• 4 months later...