Anyone know when the new ccleaner is coming out?

jobartley515

One has to wonder why another newer version is needed so soon, this seems to be a great concern to many people here, but I can't really understand the need. why upgrade a program if the current version is doing just fine? that being said, its only my opinion, but the current cc is definetly doing a great job.

my $0.02

once again I have been thoroughly told.

Edited by Newhotness

One has to wonder why another newer version is needed so soon, this seems to be a great concern to many people here, but I can't really understand the need.  why upgrade a program if the current version is doing just fine?  that being said, its only my opinion, but the current cc is definetly doing a great job.

my $0.02

Because there is a bug regarding Firefox cookies. Even those on the keep list are getting wiped.

Guest Mangix

my guess is that new versions release once every month. then again i've only used the program since version 1.22.30 so i wouldnt know

• Moderators
Like I said in my title....anybody know when the new CCleaner will be out

(I HOPE SOON!!!!!!)

It's like the old saying

"Q: When will I see you again?" "A: You'll see me when you see me."

So in other words you'll see it when MrG posts it in the Announcements What's New forum area.

• Moderators

Well, I can say this. It may be in the middle or at the end of next week, if everything goes ok. Don't hold me to it or anything.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

my guess is that new versions release once every month. then again i've only used the program since version 1.22.30 so i wouldnt know

Yah your right... Its been like that since I started using it back in v1.10.059

(It may have been different before then, I don't know)

Though there used to be small updates very close together but they haven't done that for a while(like v1.10.058 to v1.10.059 or v1.13.068 to v1.13.069) in a short amount of time a small update like this would come out.