Forum etiquette

Mike Rochip

I dont believe what you did was spamming, Mike.

I would class it as multi-posting, rather than editing your posts.

Normally if you are the last poster, then you edit your post rather than post again.

I had already read that comment by Mr Clean, and thought it was totally irrelevant.

Anyone can request that a post be deleted, but only a moderator can delete posts anyway.

I would ignore the comment by Mr Clean, and hope that he learns a thing or two about forum posting, rather than having a go at other regulars, he seems to be trying to post as much as possible, and most of his posts are a complete waste of time anyway, some of which have revived an otherwise dead thread.

I had already worked that one out, but most peoples screen names get shortened quite often, calling you Dave now would not quite seem right Mike.

Edit,

I did not think it was lame either, I thought it was rather good.

Edit again,

Nearly as good as the guy who hit the headlines last year who was called Mike Rowe, and registered the domain MikeRoweSoft.com.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/01/1...e.rowe.soft.ap/

I hadn't heard of that before. I can't believe Microsoft went after the guy. Of course who hasn't accidently typed in MikeRoweSoft when they meant Microsoft? It's so confusing!

This is the weird part, apparently Microsoft settled with Mike Rowe. Now there is no MikeRowSoft.com but there is a MikeRoweSoft.com. ?

• Moderators
Mr. Clean is an idiot and needs to be banned. He keeps posting bogus advice and links to key code sites.

I already reported him multiple times when I noticed multiple links to one illegal serial code site. It's ironic that he called Mike Rochip a "spammer" all Mike Rochip was wanting to know is if the advise worked, since many people will get something fixed and poof disappear altogether. It actually looks like Mr. Clean is the spammer, along with posting some idiotic b.s. and using abbreviates and slang that seem like nothing more than warez talk.

I'm done venting and talking about him and will try to ignore his future posts if he isn't already banned.

Edit: Basically ignore him, e.g.; don't feed a troll!