Adobe Flash cookies not erased by Ccleaner

My apologies in advance as I'm new to this forum and while I did look around first before posting, I did not find the answer to this question. I am running Windows Vista Premium Home Version, 64-bit edition, and the most current version of Ccleaner (2.19.901). Until recently, Ccleaner cleaned all Flash cookies completely and reported so in the Ccleaner program as well as when I would double check with the Flash privacy settings manager at http://www.macromedia.com/support/document..._manager06.html. Now, even though Ccleaner reports cleaning Flash cookies, when I go to the Adobe privacy settings manager all of the cookies or sites are still listed despite Ccleaner's report they were erased. I am running Ccleaner as an administrator and all of the correct boxes in the settings are set to clean Flash cookies. Is this a bug or a configuration issue I can fix? I appreciate your thoughts in advance. Thanks. -Jmood

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you please let us know if you still having this problem?

If so, would you be able to provide a list of cookies that are not being properly deleted by CCleaner? It would be easy to let us know some of the sites visited so we can acquire the same cookies.

Thank you