SuperantiSpyware scan issue

hazelnut

• Moderators

With browsing sandboxed I don't run scans very often, however I just ran a SuperantiSpyware scan (version 4.26.1002) on XP3 and it tookaway my ability to be remembered on this forum. I have to sign in each time, even logging in unsandboxed makes no difference.

Anyone else had this problem after running a SAS quick scan?

Ha s

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

With browsing sandboxed I don't run scans very often, however I just ran a SuperantiSpyware scan (version 4.26.1002) on XP3 and it tookaway my ability to be remembered on this forum. I have to sign in each time, even logging in unsandboxed makes no difference.

Ha s

is your sandbox still runnning when you run quick scan ? If yes, that's big mistake.

has SAS picked up sandbox tracking cookies from the scan ?

I cant seem to stay logged in with Opera no matter what I do and this started with the recent update to the forum skin. I have to log in each time and I have not run an SAS scan don't know if this is related. Did you let SAS clean anything during the scan?

same here, i delete piriform.com & forum.piriform.com cookies & then come back here to the main site & then forum & then log-in & then look at my ccleaner cookie section & i notice that piriform.com not there but forum.piriform.com cookies is there & the strangest part is my NIS2009 does not manage log-in(auto-fill) even after i delete piriform log-in entry & try to log-in again it doesn't detect any log-in info...

• Moderators

Ha s

You sound familiar, but who are you?

I don't stay logged in by choice, I just use Opera's wand each time.