login problem

dkt

Winxpsp3, ie7, ccleaner2.19.889

As the description states, I cannot stay logged in to this forum. I think this started in April when you went to the new skin. I have no problem with google, yahoo, notebooks, Amazon, and several other sites. They remember me. This forum did up to your last forum update. I have tried several things such as delete all ccleaner/pinform cookies and redo the login, google search and tried some cookie handling tips, search this forum but I have not found anything that fixed this problem. I know that it has been awhile but I thought I could search and find my problem.

I open this forum, I enter user name, password, and check the ?remember me box.? Then I log in. Works fine. Then, I close the forum and then reopen it without rebooting. The forum opens and I have to login again.

What should I try next?

David

Winxpsp3, ie7, ccleaner2.19.889

As the description states, I cannot stay logged in to this forum. I think this started in April when you went to the new skin. I have no problem with google, yahoo, notebooks, Amazon, and several other sites. They remember me. This forum did up to your last forum update. I have tried several things such as delete all ccleaner/pinform cookies and redo the login, google search and tried some cookie handling tips, search this forum but I have not found anything that fixed this problem. I know that it has been awhile but I thought I could search and find my problem.

I open this forum, I enter user name, password, and check the "remember me box." Then I log in. Works fine. Then, I close the forum and then reopen it without rebooting. The forum opens and I have to login again.

What should I try next?

David

Make sure cookies are enabled

The computer is mightier than the sword

link1.gif link1.gif

Click here for cool stuff

• Moderators

Also make sure your browser itself isn't blocking piriform.com which in some browsers you can set to always allow. Also make sure your browsers aren't set to delete cookies on exit.

dac16f35700348.gif