People really suck

TwistedMetal

• Moderators

Yes, people really suck. Not all people, but some!

I get ready to go to work. My driver side keyhole was punched in, the car is unlocked, the middle dash piece is in the passenger side floor and my CD player is gone. It was a $200 Sony Xplode, funny thing is, the remote to it, and the face protective box was in my middle console. They didn't brake anything, just took the CD player. I bet if I would have remove the face and had it in my apartment, they wouldn't have broken in. Well, there goes money for fixing the door, car alarm, and a new CD player.

Remove your face to your CD player if you are able to, a wise of warning.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Insurance cannot replace the time and effort involved in a thing like this. It is a commentary on our out of control society.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

• Moderators
You don't have insurance?

Although insurance with the proper amount and type of coverage would replace the stolen property, and repair the damage there's still a premium to pay which is an unexpected bill when there are already tons of other bills to pay.

It is a commentary on our out of control society.

Yup. It's the old saying "can't have crap" (self censored) without someone else stealing it or destroying it, which is one of the reasons I've never bought a brand new car.

Although insurance with the proper amount and type of coverage would replace the stolen property, and repair the damage there's still a premium to pay which is an unexpected bill when there are already tons of other bills to pay.

Yup. It's the old saying "can't have crap" (self censored) without someone else stealing it or destroying it, which is one of the reasons I've never bought a brand new car.

unfortunatly it doesn't matter whether it's new or not if they want it they will take it

Yes, people really suck. Not all people, but some!

I get ready to go to work. My driver side keyhole was punched in, the car is unlocked, the middle dash piece is in the passenger side floor and my CD player is gone. It was a $200 Sony Xplode, funny thing is, the remote to it, and the face protective box was in my middle console. They didn't brake anything, just took the CD player. I bet if I would have remove the face and had it in my apartment, they wouldn't have broken in. Well, there goes money for fixing the door, car alarm, and a new CD player.

Remove your face to your CD player if you are able to, a wise of warning.