Free Graph Paper (and more) program for your printer

JL_COG

Since I draw and design a lot this free program has been a blessing. Especially not having to go to the store when it would be handy to have some custom grid to help guide my layouts. I know there are web-based versions of this but this one you can keep and don't need to be online. Fully customizable and doesn't have to be just squares or rectangles. Will upload the file as the website no longer exists. JL

_PrintGraphPaper_gpaper421.zip

• Moderators

And who requested this? I ask because posting downloadable software from brand new users will always catch our attentive eyes, and this type of posting typically doesn't happen and is rather odd to say the least. I'll however give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.

For anyone that downloads it I uploaded it to VirusTotal and it's perfectly clean.

I'd recommend putting any downloads you wish to share on a filehosting site like MediaFire or RapidShare to save Piriform bandwidth, or better yet upload extinct old software to OldVersion.com or OldApps.com if they allow regular end-users to do that.