[BUG]: 5.00MB Won't deleted after cleaning

Hello first,

I downloaded the 2.19 version of CCleaner i run the program and pressing cleaning all selected items that i had selected deleted but the one file named (IE FILE) won't deleted, maybe is a bug.. but make something

Η ΑΝΑΛΥΣΗ ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΩΘΗΚΕ - (0.299 secs)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5,00MB για απαλοιφή. (Μέγεθος κατά προσέγγιση)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Λεπτομέρειες αρχείων προς διαγραφή (Σημείωση: Κανένα αρχείο δεν έχει διαγραφεί ακόμα)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Προσωρινά Αρχεία Διαδικτύου του IE (1 files) 5,00MB------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTETION: This (bug) message was and at the previews version's of CCleaner!

I Would Like To Kiss You But I Cant Tell Me Why Not My BaBy ? ? ?

The same problem is in 2.19.900 have a look please do not ignore this bug!

Η ΑΝΑΛΥΣΗ ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΩΘΗΚΕ - (0.299 secs)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5,00MB για απαλοιφή. (Μέγεθος κατά προσέγγιση)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Λεπτομέρειες αρχείων προς διαγραφή (Σημείωση: Κανένα αρχείο δεν έχει διαγραφεί ακόμα)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Προσωρινά Αρχεία Διαδικτύου του IE (1 files) 5,00MB------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Would Like To Kiss You But I Cant Tell Me Why Not My BaBy ? ? ?