Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 faster than Opera 10 Alpha?

Icedrake

I got really fed up with Opera's annoying update error, and I decided to switch to Firefox 3.1 beta 3. I think I made the right choice switching, because for me, FF 3.1 b3 seems to load web pages much faster than Opera 10 Alpha. So, I'm probably going to stick FF for now. What do you guys think based on your experiences? Which is faster for you; FF or Opera?

I got really fed up with Opera's annoying update error, and I decided to switch to Firefox 3.1 beta 3. I think I made the right choice switching, because for me, FF 3.1 b3 seems to load web pages much faster than Opera 10 Alpha. So, I'm probably going to stick FF for now. What do you guys think based on your experiences? Which is faster for you; FF or Opera?

are you try to compare Beta with Alpha ? :P

FF (no add-on installed) still faster than Opera.

FF (add-on installed), little bit slower. ;) but my fav still FF3

how about Safari? :P i ve no idea about the speed, but i know FF is really popular now. lol

I find FF 3.6 a1pre better & faster than FF 3.1b3...But in the nightly I'm using, there is a huge bug with multi-lines text boxes like the one in which you type your message. Impossible to go back with the arrows or the mouse when you've typed text. And if you highlight it, you cannot delete it....Not good..

Piriform French translator

I have heard Safari is pretty good. I have been debating on giving it a try when i get my other issues sorted out.

I am slowly recovering from one of those rediculous MSN viruses. :(