What do you like to eat for breakfast?

Icedrake

Beer.

Rum. Much better.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

Mine is made by pouring boiling water onto the tea leaves in a teapot and then waiting a minute or so and pouring it into a thin china cup (seems to taste nicer from fine china!)

Very refined Hazel. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

And do you stick your pinky out as well? :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

@Lulu..........if you work out in the evening give yourself about 3 hours of no food or drink (other then coffee or water) before the workout. That way your sugar levels drop - which forces the body to use fat for a workout.

best program for fitness: bodyforlife by bill phillips. and his eating for life book. awesome recipes there. Its all a lot of work, but in 12 weeks you make ridiculously positive physcial (and mental) changes to your body. First meal of the day is important, make the best of it. :)

I had rum once (with permission and under supervision, of course. T'was only a tad too!)

I cant see how you'd stomach that in the morning! :lol:

A single shot of rum is the only alcohol I drink these days. I don't get drunk, but I do like the warm feeling on a nice winter morning ( we just had heavy snowfall over the last few days, so rum is a nicety )

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

@Lulu..........if you work out in the evening give yourself about 3 hours of no food or drink (other then coffee or water) before the workout. That way your sugar levels drop - which forces the body to use fat for a workout.

Oh I know. I'm an old pro at this, believe me. lol Just got out of the whole thing when I got hurt at work a while back. But now I'm getting my sh*t together and getting back in shape.

best program for fitness: bodyforlife by bill phillips. and his eating for life book. awesome recipes there. Its all a lot of work, but in 12 weeks you make ridiculously positive physcial (and mental) changes to your body. First meal of the day is important, make the best of it. :)

I cook very healthy, and have for years. My mom had a heart attack back in 1997 and that's when all of our habits changed. I *do* indulge in fast food/junk food once in a while (aside from my mcd's bagel of course), but 99% of the time it's a home cooked meal (usually some sort of a chicken dish with fresh veggies). So I'm good. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?