1 toasted bagel, half cup of OJ OR

2 toasted wheat waffles, half cup of OJ OR

2 eggs on a toasted bagel, half cup of OJ OR

Cereal with whole milk

On the weekends, I generally eat a bit more:

Pancakes and 2 eggs OR

Pancakes and a bowl of grits OR

Omelette with 2 pieces of toast and jelly

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

Steel cut oats with wild blueberries, flax seed and raw wheatgerm most mornings of my life!

WOW.... That's a healthy breakfast. Are you an athlete? I wouldn't be able to stomach all of that "rabbit" food :) No offense!

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

Back then all I get for breakfast is Pharmaton and water/milk to keep me going in the morning. I miss the school days where eating a full breakfast meant pooping in school and eating nothing will give me hyperacidity in class.

Now I just munch anything my stomach desires for breakfast, but usually it is either bread or noodles.

Oatmeal or Cereal for me. weekends it's all about Pancakes, Waffles, or my Fav. French Toast!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Green tea with toast and marmalade

I love green tea but the brands I drink are loaded with sugar... Sobe in particular. I do get the Lipton green tea power in a can and use that now. It's a little bit healthier.

link1.gif

• Moderators
I love green tea but the brands I drink are loaded with sugar... Sobe in particular. I do get the Lipton green tea power in a can and use that now. It's a little bit healthier.

Not sure what you mean by them being loaded with sugar. Is it a kind of canned drink in the US?

The kind I drink is made from just tea leaves, nothing else, no milk or sugar.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Not sure what you mean by them being loaded with sugar. Is it a kind of canned drink in the US?

The kind I drink is made from just tea leaves, nothing else, no milk or sugar.

It must be a US drink if you've never heard of Sobe Green Tea... It's in a glass bottle.

Nutrional facts

link1.gif

• Moderators

Ah I see now the kind of thing you mean.

Mine is made by pouring boiling water onto the tea leaves in a teapot and then waiting a minute or so and pouring it into a thin china cup (seems to taste nicer from fine china!)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I bet it's a lot healthier as well. I don't know if I am ready for that just yet. I like my tea cool or cold :)

link1.gif

Generally, I eat a small israeli salad and a little bit of glass of chocolate soy milk. i'm still adjusting to a gluten-free living, and i'm not that accustomed to non-wheat foods, especially in a city unfriendly to non-wheat foods :(

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

I don't eat breakfast as I go to the gym soon after arising (I have one cup of coffee first). As soon as I am done my workout I have a protein shake, 3 hard boiled eggs and a piece of fruit-which is the best time of the day to eat-right after a workout. The reason I do not eat first as first thing upon rising your muscles are depleted of sugars and carbs, so when you do strenuous exercise your body is forced to oxidate fat for fuel and energy, which helps you stay lean. :)

I don't eat breakfast as I go to the gym soon after arising (I have one cup of coffee first). As soon as I am done my workout I have a protein shake, 3 hard boiled eggs and a piece of fruit-which is the best time of the day to eat-right after a workout. The reason I do not eat first as first thing upon rising your muscles are depleted of sugars and carbs, so when you do strenuous exercise your body is forced to oxidate fat for fuel and energy, which helps you stay lean. :)

That's what I used to do when I was a hard core exercise buff. After my morning workout and shower I'd have some scrambled eggs or a veggie omelet and either fruit or whole wheat toast (depended on what was available in the house).

These days, I'm just now getting back into working out (and I only get to go to the gym at night) so I get to have whatever I want for breakfast. lol I usually grab an egg and cheese bagel from McD's but if funds are low, I make scrambled eggs or an omelet. Or I'll grab cereal. Again, depends on what is available in the house.

My preferred breakfast would be cheese-n-eggs with white toast, hasbrowns smothered (cheese), covered (onions) and peppered (jalapenos) and a glass of sweet tea courtesy of The Wafflehouse. :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Don't go to McD's. Their foods are very fatty and unhealthy for you.

lol and so is just about every other fast food place out there. But I enjoy them and will continue to eat them from time to time.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Celiac?

yep.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.