Can it be done?

DeltaLima

The line showing files being moved are displayed and updated only every second... could it be updated as often as a new file is moved? How slow it will become? Can you add the option and we decide or it will become too much slow?

The line showing files being moved are displayed and updated only every second... could it be updated as often as a new file is moved? How slow it will become? Can you add the option and we decide or it will become too much slow?

Well, I'm not sure how it would impact speed (Though I imagine there would be a noticeable impact), but changing that often might be a bit too fast for people to see / read. Especially for smaller files and such. That's just my thought here, but the file name display would likely be blazingly brief...

*Is "blazingly" a word? Well, I'm making it one... It means really, really fast... HAHA*

Having the option would be welcome. For some reason I like to look at Defraggler running, I'm the king of guy looking at the screen when it defrags instead of leaving the computer alone to come back 10 minutes later. I'm sure I'm not alone...