After Defraggler Run, PC will NOT BOOT ?

Pal369

Greetings, I am using Windows Vista x64 Ultimate with a 300 Gig Drive, ASus MB, 4 Gigs memory.

Last night, I had "Defraggler defrag my "C:" drive and I had the computer shut down when done, went to bed.

This morning all I get is the big "G" logo for the motherboard and that is it. Will not go any further. Tried to boot with a CD, but will not do that, I tried the "Delete Key" to go in to the BIOS and nothing happens. I have run the defraggler with shut down before with out any problems.

Have not added od ibstalled new hardware or software. Hope "Defraggler" is not the problem for me.

Please tell me that there is an easy solution to this.

Thank you for the help and support.

Greetings, I am using Windows Vista x64 Ultimate with a 300 Gig Drive, ASus MB, 4 Gigs memory.

Last night, I had "Defraggler defrag my "C:" drive and I had the computer shut down when done, went to bed.

This morning all I get is the big "G" logo for the motherboard and that is it. Will not go any further. Tried to boot with a CD, but will not do that, I tried the "Delete Key" to go in to the BIOS and nothing happens. I have run the defraggler with shut down before with out any problems.

Have not added od ibstalled new hardware or software. Hope "Defraggler" is not the problem for me.

Please tell me that there is an easy solution to this.

Thank you for the help and support.

Can you be more specific about the Mainboard. Exact model and BIOS version please?

Maybe clearing the CMOS helps.

• Moderators

The above problem has now been solved via pm.

I suggested the poster do the static discharge routine (turning off all power to the pc, pulling out the wall socket, and then holding in the power button for at least 30 seconds and then plugging everything back in)

I recieved a pm from Pal369 saying that this had been successful.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com