Anti-Malware Toolkit

Stocker360

introduction

For several years Lunarsoft has offered a collection of programs to help users clean and remove malware from their computers. We had offered several different versions of these collections called Anti-Malware packages. We want to make things even easier for our members and visitors. People have found a need to check their computers for malicious software for years. But finding the right programs to help with those tasks can often become difficult. Doing research to find the right programs takes a lot of valuable time; time that could be well spent fixing the computer.

Lunarsoft is officially releasing the Anti-Malware Toolkit, a program that contains a collection of applications available to download to help a user clean their computer and keep it in excellent running condition. Many of the applications offered in the Anti-Malware packages can be found in the Anti-Malware Toolkit.

The Anti-Malware Toolkit works on all pertinent 32-bit versions of Windows: 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and Server 2008.

Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware; get the Anti-Malware Toolkit today!

User Interface

Anti-Malware_Toolkit.png

Anti-Malware_Toolkit_Settings.png

Source - http://wiki.lunarsoft.net/wiki/Anti-Malware_Toolkit

How's this software? Any good?

Tarun has just packed other peoples tried and true products into one handy download to make it easier for the novice user to get a one stop shop for good, clean, easy to use software. it's actually a pretty good idea, and the way he organizes things are pretty neat and clean to look at.

• Moderators

I much prefer to download all the stuff myself. However it's nice to see something packaged together with known safe and clean anti-malware products so that end-users don't download any phony rogues and end up with a malware infestation.

I'm a do-it-yourself type of guy as well. I rather install each individual scanner on my own :)

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif