Recuva v1.25

MrG

• Admin

rclogo.png

It seems like we just updated Recuva - in fact, version 1.24 was released on February 26, less than a month ago. We're always looking for ways to add new features, fix bugs, and generally spiff things up, so we're happy to release v1.25.

The big news here is the ongoing improvements in iPod support. Recuva v1.25 will now restore the names of files it recovers from your iPod, so you'll know at a glance which music tracks and photographs are which.

We've also improved Recuva's stability when you work with very large files. And for those of you still using Windows 98 or 2000, we've improved the way Recuva handles floppy disks (amazing how important those were just a few years ago).

The full change log is below:

• iPod track names are now restored.
  • Improved UI stability when working with very large files.
  • Improved handling of floppies on early Windows OSs.
  • Various tweaks to UI for non-English languages.
  • Scan optimizations.
  • Various minor tweaks.

Download now from www.recuva.com

View the full blog post

Great ;) Thanks Mr.G

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Seems not saving the choosen language (in my case 1040) on restart, although it's correctly

registered in recuva.ini, and shown as selected in the General Options tab.

:huh:

Same problem on my computer. If I go in the options, the language is set to French. But it's in English. :blink:

Piriform French translator