Firefox problems

I recently ran an easy clean with CCleaner which got rid of a lot of unnecessary stuff on my computer. Bbut when I go back in and load certain pages in Firefox, the pages don't load correctly. In pages such as ESPN.com, the text is completely screwed up and nothing is loading in the right place. I have tried reinstalling Firefox multiple times but I can't seem to resolve this problem. Would CCleaner have deleted some auxilliary program necessary to load pages such as ESPN.com? HELP!!

Thanks,

Andy

I recently ran an easy clean with CCleaner which got rid of a lot of unnecessary stuff on my computer.  Bbut when I go back in and load certain pages in Firefox, the pages don't load correctly.  In pages such as ESPN.com, the text is completely screwed up and nothing is loading in the right place.  I have tried reinstalling Firefox multiple times but I can't seem to resolve this problem.  Would CCleaner have deleted some auxilliary program necessary to load pages such as ESPN.com?  HELP!!

Thanks,

Andy

Nevermind. I just cleared the cache in Firefox and now it works fine. I found the solution in another post. Guess thats why this is here! :)