OneRiot

YoKenny

OneRiot Strengthens Search Expertise and Leadership With Appointment of Alessio Signorini as Director of Search Technology

Market Wire , December, 2008

OneRiot ( w w w.oneriot.com ), the social search engine that finds the pulse of the Web, today announced the appointment of Alessio Signorini as Director of Search Technology. Mr. Signorini, formerly a Director of Technology at Ask.com, will play a key role in enhancing OneRiot's unique ability to find fresh, relevant search results that are pulsing with the real-time energy of the web.

"It's testament to the work we're doing that someone as talented as Alessio has joined our team," said Kimbal Musk, OneRiot CEO. "His experience and expertise will help us continuously improve our efforts to enable users to find the pulse of the web."

"OneRiot is unique in its ability to help users find the pulse of the web -- to find the news, videos and products that people are talking about right now," said Alessio. "OneRiot is a very attractive search company. I can't wait to get started!"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi...12/ai_n31065139

Note: I deliberately broke the www reference to make it harder to go to.

Nowhere is there a place to unsubscribe from their spam

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

This is suspiciously coincident with signing up with Ashampoo burning studio 2009 free!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

If they come for us, can I hide in your underground bunker? :lol:

I don't think so as I'm 10 floors up and there is no basement that I am aware of. :huh:

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
This is suspiciously coincident with signing up with Ashampoo burning studio 2009 free!

Kenny I haven't recieved a single thing from Ashampoo, and my spam is consistant to what I normally get :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Kenny I haven't recieved a single thing from Ashampoo, and my spam is consistant to what I normally get :)

The only spam I have ever got from Ashampoo is emails about their own products, which are easily unsubscribed from.

And, sorry if I'm missing something but, what's the story got to do with spam?