Who is going to watch the Super Bowl?

YoKenny

Who is going to watch the Superbowl?

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43

I definitely will be watching the Halftime show with Bruce Springsteen:

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/events/halftime-show

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I will. Prepping food now! Got some wings going, nachos and dip, and pigs in a blanket!!! Let's go CARDINALS!

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

like andavari, iam not watching it..rather, iam online..later ill be doing some house chores. then play some vid games later

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

Wow!

100 yard run back on an interception.

That's a SuperBowl record that can't be beat and very hard to tie.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Wow!

100 yard run back on an interception.

That's a SuperBowl record that can't be beat and very hard to tie.

The ball did not cross the plane before he was down. I'm very upset about that call :(

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

I've never watched a sports game in my life, and rarely ever watch tv either.
do you have a life? :mellow:<_<:huh::lol: j/k
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

That was a nail biter unlike other games were they were too one sided.

I'm sad that the Steelers won again with the close score 27 to 23 in the last minutes but I enjoyed Bruce Springsteen.

I know someone that does not have a TV but they read constantly.

IE7Pro user

do you have a life? :mellow:<_<:huh::lol: j/k

lol......i just don't get entertained by tv, and i am very active physically, always have been, just never got into watching sports....i can see why people like them, most of my friends watch em, but for whatever reason they just don't hold my interest......probably if i had to watch one, it would be ufc because its over quick, and i do like boxing and grappling so that might be interesting. :)

That was a nail biter unlike other games were they were too one sided.

I'm sad that the Steelers won again with the close score 27 to 23 in the last minutes but I enjoyed Bruce Springsteen.

I know someone that does not have a TV but they read constantly.

When i was younger i used to read all the time. I ac tually have hundreds and hundreds of books kicking around here (my wife is always trying to get me to part with them but i just cant seem to!)....But with my career, kids, the house, school, hitting the gym, etc.....i really just don't have time to read a whole lot anymore...:(

Empire keeping the citizens happy. ;)

Gimme a good science/anything doco here and I'll actually get off the pc to watch it. :P

I mostly watch Discovery, PBS, TVO and CBC newsnet for background noise but always switch over to the Comedy channel for The Simpsons followed by King of the Hill.

I still have my collections of Isaac Asimov, Arthur Clark, Jean M. Auel, Marianne Wiliamson and Philip Jose Farmer but I lost my favorite Childhood's End as I probably loaned it to someone.

IE7Pro user

My favorite book of all time is LOTR. I've read it a ton of times (and seen the cartoons, the play, etc.....).

A great vampire book that I loved is "A Taste Of Blood Wine" by Freda Warrington. It's set in 1925 England and is the best vampire book that I have ever read. It's the first of a trilogy, but can be read alone. The next two are ok, but don't hold a candle to the first one.........

In health and fitness related area, my favorite book is "Body For Life" by Bill Phillips. Awesome book, awesome program. 12 weeks of strict diet and training gets you in fantastic shape and positive frame of mind. Really positive program which I recommend to everyone, and I've turned a lot of people onto the program.

Another great read is "It's Not About The Bike" by Lance Armstrong. Very inspirational to read his story.

Just a few of my personal favorites. :)

• Moderators

I'm still mourning the death of my favourite author, David Gemmel. I've read every book he wrote, and most of them a few times.

His wife is taking up the reins, and I'm looking forward to her first solo effort. Good luck to her, but I don't think even she could write in the same style.

Sometimes you pick up a book, and the writer immediately, and absolutely, holds your attention and interest. I've never found another author in the same genre to be able to do that.

Ah well, it's probably time to start with his first book again. ;)

Edit: I've read two of Lance Armstrongs books, and they were both exellent reads. Being an ex Bike Racer (amateur), I appreciate all the more what he achieved.

One of my favorite books is Stranger in a Strange Land and I read the old version first back in the '70s on the recommendation of friends and picked up the updated release in the early '90s as soon as I heard about it from my hippie friends:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_in_a_Strange_Land

IE7Pro user

Favourite author is P G Wodehouse. He wrote around 100 books. I've been collecting him now,in all editions, for some time. I've read most, some several times.

The finest comic writer in the language.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse