Ashampoo burning studio 2009 free

hazelnut

• Moderators

To me Ashampoo is one of my must have apps.

It is very, very easy to use and even opens the tray for you to put your disc in :)

I've not had any failures with it in burning cd's or iso's.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I'll give it a spin so to speak. ;)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Now I remember why I don't like it. :o

It wants my email address to send me spam to advertise their other applications. :angry:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

hey ive been using imgburn for a while...is this shampoo product user friendly and with simple interface?

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

and even opens the tray for you to put your disc in :)

Thats just being idol Hazel. ;)

I've not had any failures with it in burning cd's or iso's.

You mean it does burn iso files without a problem? Nero is supposed to do that but I can't get it to work. :angry:

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

• Moderators
Thats just being idol Hazel. ;)

You mean it does burn iso files without a problem? Nero is supposed to do that but I can't get it to work. :angry:

Yes Keith it burns them for me without a problem

Open Ashampoo, choose create/burn disc images, then choose burn cd from disc image. It will ask you where the iso is, so browse to it, select it and Ashampoo will burn it for you. (and open the tray!!)

I try out linux live cd's and Ashampoo allows me to do that by burning the iso's for me.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Nice find hazel.

This actually is a sound upgrade with extra features to previous versions, and I've never had a coaster using it.

Sound as a pound I would have said at one time, but that's more of a criticism than a compliment these days. ;)

I had a look at winapp2.ini and see this needs to be added

[*Ashampoo Burning Studio 09]LangSecRef=3021Detect=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009Default=TrueFileKey1=%appdata%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009\Logs|*.*

I'm not sure what else has to be added that needs to be cleaned.

IE7Pro user

You can submit your updated cleaner to TwistedMetal in the winapp2.ini thread, and it will get added whenever he updates it.
I did.

IE7Pro user

Nice one. Thanks Hazelnut, and also Chris Wiles. From a bona fide downloadaholic. :D

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I made a CCleaner winapp2.ini cleaning routine for all those logs it makes, which are many logs:

[*Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009]; Deletes logs. Doesn't touch the registry settings.LangSecRef=3024Detect=HKLM\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009Default=TrueFileKey1=%appdata%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009|backupmetainfo.xmlFileKey2=%appdata%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009\Logs|*.xmlFileKey3=%appdata%\Ashampoo\Logs|*.txt

I started using it after finding out it makes "complaint" CD EXTRA discs compared to Burnatonce which I had been using for several years to make non-compliant CD EXTRA discs. Now my Sony/NEC Optiarc DVDRW drive can detect the data CD portion.

If anyone wants the CD EXTRA guide I made that uses Burrrn and Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 it can be grabbed here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijhdyymmn1t