CCleaner Registry Cleaner Integrity Questioned

I've heard some unfounded claims about CCleaner's Registry Cleaners integrity. Here is a direct quote:

"It has come to our attention that the "Registry Integrity" section under the "Issues" tab has lately been causing System problems on some machines. The reg cleaner has been finding problems that don't exist and deleting legitimate registry entries and some of the backups for "Issues" don't work correctly."

I have never personally experienced ANY problems with it can an admin confirm or deny this exists or has ever existed in any versions.

Thanks.

• Admin

There are no outstanding problems that I'm aware of.

A lot of these comments come from competitors trying to bad-mouth CCleaner.

Best to ignore them :)

MrG

I've heard some unfounded claims about CCleaner's Registry Cleaners integrity. Here is a direct quote:

"It has come to our attention that the "Registry Integrity" section under the "Issues" tab has lately been causing System problems on some machines. The reg cleaner has been finding problems that don't exist and deleting legitimate registry entries and some of the backups for "Issues" don't work correctly."

I have never personally experienced ANY problems with it can an admin confirm or deny this exists or has ever existed in any versions.

Thanks.