Strange startups

SaiyaMel

Here to download video

As shown in the clip above,,, my laptop makes this strange squeaking noises as soon as I plug in the power cord, and screen blacks out for about a split second.. I've found it only does this when it's cold from not running for a while - like when I turn it off at night and start up in the morning.

It has only recently started doing this. I got it 2 years ago, and I've gotten some pretty heavy use out of it.. think it be time for an new machine?

Here to download video

As shown in the clip above,,, my laptop makes this strange squeaking noises as soon as I plug in the power cord, and screen blacks out for about a split second.. I've found it only does this when it's cold from not running for a while - like when I turn it off at night and start up in the morning.

It has only recently started doing this. I got it 2 years ago, and I've gotten some pretty heavy use out of it.. think it be time for an new machine?

Maybe its time for a dust bunny exorcism as the fan act like a little vacuum cleaner sucking up whatever loose dust is near.

Look up "cleaning laptops" with Google.

Maybe it will last a bit longer and if you don't want to do that then I gratefully accept cast off computers.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user