Games

Stocker360

Achaea.

IWTBTG.

Doom, The Roguelike.

And, Bastet.

That's pretty much all I play, these days.

And, when idling, Tetris1d

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

World Of Warcraft

Half Life 2

Far Cry 2

Sims 2 :P

Supreme Commander

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Max Payne

Max Payne 2

Crysis

SPORE

Quake

Doom 3

Diablo

Diablo 2

Saurbraten

OH GOD when I was little I loved Duke 3D atomic addition, I had all the addons. I found a version ported to win32 but it was a little buggy, still awesome. Atomic Winter and Caribbean were fun, Duke it out in DC was kinda hard.

Im going to get Left 4 Dead soon - My friend keeps trying to get me to switch to WAR because he got bored of wow and switched <_<

If we're talking non computer games, I could go on forever. :P I'll get a picture of my desk soon enough, its got quite a few games on it.

hate to mention em but these games are best -IMHO:

midnight club 3 dub edition remix

driv3r

mercenaries 1

hitman blood money

for ps2. ok, so i like older games. ;)

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

=( I'm alone in my dislike of next-gen video games

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.

=( I'm alone in my dislike of next-gen video games

I don't even have the Windows supplied Games on my system.

I like the game of Life that unfolds before my eyes in real 3D Technicolor and I don't have to pay a nickel for it.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I don't even have the Windows supplied Games on my system.

I like the game of Life that unfolds before my eyes in real 3D Technicolor and I don't have to pay a nickel for it.

Life? I've played that game. Worst game ever.

http://www.peoplecorporation.org/post_imag...t-game-ever.jpg

Winapp2.ini, that was me when I had dark hair instead of this mess of gray I have now.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I made a video of some of my games ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdyLpFe9EI&fmt=18

Keep in mind only /some/ are there.

Sorry for my choice in music, I had the thing on shuffle. 7,873 songs but sometimes I fancy some of my less played music (that was Drop Dead Gorgeous)

I made that wooden board :)

edit: hahaha, all the "related" videos are of CCleaner :)

You'd think with 3 digital cameras, one would have a working battery for me to take a picture. hehe.

I have one and I purchased 4 Ni Cad rechargeable batteries with a charger from Radio Shack that I keep handy as it would go through the 2 AAs it needs in no time.

If I am going on a long trip I have a 4 pack of fresh alkalines handy.

I was a Boy Scout so I know the meaning of Be Prepared

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y

IE7Pro user

360 :

Elders Scrolls IV : Oblivion

Viva Pi?ata 1 & 2.

Lego Star Wars.

And for Wii :

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

de Blob

Rayman Raving Rabbids 1-3.

Mario Galaxy...

Piriform French translator

My all time favourite: PS2.

Black: (Videos)

The most amazing graphics I'd seen, with a great story.

yeah. that was a good game. my younger brother bought me an original xbox and that was in a pile of games. i suck at fps though, and i only play on the hardest difficulty, so i die alot D:

• 1 month later...