Add checkboxes to XP!

slowday444

Boy do I need this! First, a brief explanation for our UK friends. Sportsmen in the USA hang infrared cameras, called trail cams, to get pictures of deer (or whatever). I'm using one behind my house now that deer season is over to see how many big bucks made it through hunting season. I put corn out and check the memory card daily. With the camera set to take pictures every five minutes, I have been averaging over 30 images/night. After I move them to a folder, I only keep the images of the bucks and delete the rest. Well I'm always slipping (or something) off the Ctrl key and having to start over or worse, I must accidentally hit the C key too or something and end up making copies. I've used the checkbox feature in Vista and always found it very convenient. You might like it also!

http://www.everator.com/backpages/index.php/trayprodder

I have to do this a lot, so I'm giving this a try.

And although it says you need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (current version), it's working fine on my XP system with only .NET 1, 1.1, and 2 installed.

If you use it for images, change the "View" to "list".

Thats an interesting application.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user