How Cooold Is it?

login123

-17C with snow flurries.

11.gif <--- Sorta looks like the unfortunate Kenny from South Park. :P

~ -10C here.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Right now it's -4C here in very southern part of the country (near Helsinki). Up in the north it's about -20C/-22C.

http://www.fmi.fi/img/saa/hav_suomi_2009011514_1531.gif

Minus few Celsius is just fine, because i like to ice-skate and play with a puck. Just came from skating. Tomorrow is suppose to be -8C.

11.gif <--- Sorta looks like the unfortunate Kenny from South Park. :P

~ -10C here.

-18C with brisk NW wind making it feel like -35C

I bought a red sweatshirt with a hood and went to a Halloween party once and nobody could figure out what the costume was supposed to represent and I even mumbled that I was Kenny from South Park but they still did not get it.

My daughter introduced me to South Park when she was younger about 10 years ago when she was staying at my place for the weekend and pleaded to be able to stay up and watch it as she said it was Kewl but I was a bit apprehensive when the Adult warning came on but I watched it and just about rolled on the floor laughing. :lol:

Now I can't stand it because of the violence but I do like The Simpsons followed by King of the Hill.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Hello all.

It is a lovely -36F with the wind chill in Dryden Ontario Canada.

Cheers.

Down at those temperatures F = C

Its sunny though but Sunday it is supposed to get warmer to -3C.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Well right now it's 52, cloudy and breezy. Supposed to reach 61 today and go down to 40 tonight. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

err about 32 degrees where iam now. should be 66 later in afternoon. my butt is frozen!

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

I'm sure glad I don't live in the west end of Toronto as my apartment is electrically heated

Toronto power outage could last 24 hours, mayor says

Last Updated: Friday, January 16, 2009 | 9:16 AM ET

A Toronto Police officer directs traffic at Bloor Street and Ossington Avenue during the power outage Friday. (CBC)A power outage has thrown a large section of Toronto into chaos, leaving 100,000 people without electricity as the city shivers in a bitter cold snap ? and the mayor says the situation isn't going to improve any time soon.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/200...wer-outage.html

I'm also glad I did not have to go for a swim in the Hudson River:

Probe begins into plane crash in Hudson River

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/01/16/plane-hudson.html

IE7Pro user

pfffffft. -10-17 C is balmy.......

:lol: Funny how our metabolic thermostats adjust.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

The thermometer in the garage showed 2F at 9:20 AM. When watching the Weather Channel a few times over the past two days it had shown -18F.

I can't help but think the Bahamas would be a better location to be at right now. ;)

here in North Carolina it was 16 Degrees this morning but now @2:42PM it's 27 Degrees with the wind blowing at around 15mph

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

here in North Carolina it was 16 Degrees this morning but now @2:42PM it's 27 Degrees with the wind blowing at around 15mph

I loved it when I worked in Raleigh for 2.5 years back in '91-93.

IE7Pro user