any cat lovers here?

Xion44

just wonderin' cuz im a cat lover. tabbies mostly. no long haired cats mind you. horrible time combing and hairball cleanup. they are docile and better over dogs. meow!

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

• Moderators

Cats are alright but I don't trust most of them since I've seen plenty that one moment they're as you stated docile, then out of nowhere they go berserk and claw for no reason. At least with a dog I may have an idea if it's going to attack from their body language and facial expressions.

I'm a dog owner, and I have no intentions of owning another one let alone a cat, just don't want any animals in the house anymore.

I like cats but I hate cleaning the kitty litter box.

I have had several when I had a house but here in this apartment it was a pain.

t2626_cat1.png

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Cats are alright but I don't trust most of them since I've seen plenty that one moment they're as you stated docile, then out of nowhere they go berserk and claw for no reason. At least with a dog I may have an idea if it's going to attack from their body language and facial expressions.

I'm a dog owner, and I have no intentions of owning another one let alone a cat, just don't want any animals in the house anymore.

The last cat I had here was truly berserk prone and loved to scratch everything in sight no matter how many times I sprayed him with water or sent it flying across the room.

I think it was a game for him but then that's what some cats do.

There are many dog owners here with the favorite being Shih tzu :P

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aqnIuS1zp6s

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I've always had cats, but animals dont like me very much. I think dogs dont like me because I have a cat :P :

*Dogs try to attack me when they're being walked

*A Dog ran out of a house on halloween to attack me, i bolted. (Sadly, I wasn't even near the property at this point)

*My girlfriends dog continually jumps on me and paws me, its quite annoying.

*Dogs growl and howl at me from the other side of storm doors, and their owner comes and shuts them. (whilst glaring at me)

I once had a half feral cat and it basically just attacked random things.

My current cat is a moosh, basically. He sleeps all day and gets up at around 3:30AM and runs around the house, clawing doors for attention.

just wonderin' cuz im a cat lover. tabbies mostly. no long haired cats mind you. horrible time combing and hairball cleanup. they are docile and better over dogs. meow!

I love kitties!! :wub: I have 3. I used to have a long hair calico but she died 5 years ago at the ripe old age of 22. The three I have now are all short hairs between the ages of 3 and 17. I also have a dog who is 2 years old who thinks she's a cat. Gotta love her. But hey, pets make the world go 'round. :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

our first cat died 20 years ago after it was chased up a roof by two dogs..it fell! but managed to crawl back home..but later died at hospital. darn dogs

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.

BigSmile.png

we had bad luck owning cats over the years..one ran away, another clawed the furniture and we gave it away, and another one was stolen lol. now we live in an apt, we cant have any, though i would like one..but the pet fee is 400 dollars a month lmao

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

I love cats. I'm caring for 2 of them for a relative. I find that spayed female cats make the best companions. I tamed a ferocious female feral cat a few years ago while she was caring for a new litter just by talking to her and moving relatively slowly around her. It took about 2 or 3 months of doing this on & off, then one morning she came up & rubbed against my leg. My neighbor couldn't believe it. Before, nobody could come within 15 feet of her. Now she's very friendly to the neighbors and all.

• Moderators
*My girlfriends dog continually jumps on me and paws me, its quite annoying.

That dog sounds like it needs to be professional trained. I personally can't stand dogs that jump on me, and I instantly correct their behaviour to let them know it isn't alright. Those that do a friendly greeting are alright though.

Am I the only one getting hungry by this thread? lol....

o.o....................

That dog sounds like it needs to be professional trained. I personally can't stand dogs that jump on me, and I instantly correct their behaviour to let them know it isn't alright. Those that do a friendly greeting are alright though.

No, its only me it jumps on, so I don't think its a behavioral issue, it could just like me and have a weird way of showing affection. :P

I LOVE CATS! :lol:

If you want a cat that's as clever as a dog look no further than the Bengal breed.

Mine follows me all over the place, even across the road to the neighbours.

Can be a pain as he's always jumping up onto the keyboard though.

i think its cute that some cats love playing with computer mouse

39747181ax7.jpg

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

I'm a dog person. Kittens aren't bad, but I feel as though if the cat is older and you aren't close to it like it's owner is, it can be very, very problematic. My aunt and uncle had this one cat that they got for my cousins', but the thing clawed at EVERYTHING. Nearly took one of my cousin's eyes out. They gave it away. Anyways, my brother and my dad are allergic.

We had a dog that was half black Lab, half Newfoundland. Size of the Lab, fur of the Newfoundland. She was such an amazing dog. We sadly had to put her down three summers ago because of Cushing's Disease. She was only 9. She really was a apart of the family. On a happy note, my mom is going to get my brother a dog, as long as it is a black dog. Whether it is a Lab, Newfoundland, a mix, or what, he will be getting one soon.

AJ

no dog talk allowed here..kidding..actually, we had a german shepard/retriever mix once..always loved pouncing on poor, weak catty

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

I Love cats. Had them all my life except for brief periods. I currently have two, the elder of which is a pale ginger moggy, 17yrs old and the most intelligent puss alive, in my unbiased opinion. :lol:

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

CANNOT UNSEE FOUR CATS >_<

LOL the thing in the corner is a blanket. I know, it looks like a 4th kitty. Wish it was. haha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?