CCleaner Feature Suggestions

I am a very satisfied CCleaner user. There are a few things that could however, improve it. Under cleaning, the 2 tabs should be instead of windows and applications, Internet and Windows. Applications should be a group listed under the windows tab. Under internet, all internet explorer and firefox or otyher browsers should be listed. The button below the cleaner tab should be still listed as issues. Instead of one tab however, it should be 3. There should be windows, startup, and bho (browser helper objects). One anoying thing is having to check each time if they wish to have a reg backup and also are you sure, this makes pernmanent changes etc. Everyone knows if you remove files, its permanent and if they dont, they dont need to use it. Perhaps that should be listed in the installer as its installing, be careful, this program can make permanent changes to your system. There should be a box you can check to automatically make reg backups before cleaning. I would love a CCleaner that instead of asking 5 questions before you clean, it actually cleans when you hit the clean button. Or, it could do away with analyze and when you hit the clean button, it will show (prechecked of course) the entries it feels necessary to do away with and the user simply clicks ok, then that kills two birds with one stone, the user doesn't have to run analyze to see what is cleaned and there are far fewer dialog boxes before cleaning (cleaning is done in 2 clicks) The last tab should button (below the issues) should be Tools and within tools, the 3 tabs uninstal (keep the rename, delete, uninstall features, this is pretty much abotu perfect) and the option to defrag (runs windows defrag) or backup (runs backup if system backup tool is installed, unless you wish to run one you created that works on all systems. There could be a final button below all these lableled options with your advanced features, check for updates, etc, etc, but I feel if you could make a CCleaner with the above mentioned changes, there would be little or no room left to improve. Ooops, i forgot, system restore points can take up a lot of room, an option to remove all or individual restore points, or switch it on or off would be terrific. Thank you for making such an excellent cleaner. PS addint the option to secure wip a system to make data recovery impossible would really be nice also, that is all i can think of right now. Peace, thank you so much.

but I feel if you could make a CCleaner with the above mentioned changes, there would be little or no room left to improve

along with your nick, you seems to be a very confident person... and maybe you should paragraph your post...

--==aGumon==--