Why can't I see the progress of the defrag?

deathwinger

When I set a schedule for defraggler, it runs a program in the directory called df.exe

However, I cannot see the status of the program or how far it has reached as nothing comes on screen. I only know its still running because task scheduler shows the task as still running and when I check my taskbar control, I see a program called df.exe is running and utilizing cpu power.

Is there any way I can see the progress of the defrag when I set it to be scheduled?

Thank you for a speedy response.

When I set a schedule for defraggler, it runs a program in the directory called df.exe

However, I cannot see the status of the program or how far it has reached as nothing comes on screen. I only know its still running because task scheduler shows the task as still running and when I check my taskbar control, I see a program called df.exe is running and utilizing cpu power.

Is there any way I can see the progress of the defrag when I set it to be scheduled?

Thank you for a speedy response.

Well, as I have gotten no responses or solutions to this problem. I have opted to uninstall this program and install smart defrag which seems to give me what I want.

Good day.