A sad end

hazelnut

This is a bad trend as hpHost forum suffered a similar attack:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7289 <== Membership required to see this I believe

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Frequently suffering Denial Of Service attacks because of the good work they did fighting online crime, CastleCops is no more.

It wasn't so much because of that that, but (at least on the surface) because Paul started working for Microsoft, Robin and Paul had their 3rd child and reportedly no third party showed up willing to run the site up to the standards and conditions asked for.

Regrettable, but many of us did kind of see it coming... :(

I'm just happy that we found a new home for the databases before the site went 'pouf!' with little or no notice.

All in all I think all this could have been handled a whole lot better! :rolleyes:

Looks good, and I've bookmarked it. :) Thanks for sharing the link! ;)

You're very welcome, Andavari. :)

It was Javacool who, last August, came forward with his generous offer to host the Lists, and they're being updated throughout the day

In addition to myself, the editing team currently includes the following members of the anti-malware community:

miekiemoes

Metallica

random/random

nasdaq

Marckie

Zupe

Vino Rosso

Rorschach112