Imageshack

hazelnut

Strange thing is I can see the little image in his post, but when I go online (no matter how long I wait!) all I get is this

52264cf1852e.jpg

The first time I went there I saw the same as you then I went again and see the error message about a corrupt file but I have no idea what it means.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

CeeCee it is already enabled in Opera 9.63 (tools, advanced, content) which I am using at the moment to try and view it.

Come to think of it, this problem may have started after I upgraded...not sure.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

CeeCee it is already enabled in Opera 9.63 (tools, advanced, content) which I am using at the moment to try and view it.

Come to think of it, this problem may have started after I upgraded...not sure.

Well, my JS is disabled by default, and when it's disabled, i can't see it. But when i toggle my JS on, i CAN see it. I have Opera 9.63. You can also try to disable all ad-blocking programs, if you have them.

I can see the image on the right side in Opera 10 but I have to Reload the page ( Ctrl +R ) to have the image appear.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Kenny, yes that works reloading the page.

Why I wonder?

I heard that the Opera is not over until the fat lady sings.

In other words I have no idea.

That brings up memories of a silly joke about a no eyed dear.

IE7Pro user

I have to refresh the page in IE as well in order to see the image.

Do you kenny?

I have to refresh in IE7 on my XP Pro system as well.

IE7Pro user

No only when I refresh the page, same as Kenny.

I can see it right away.

It is the first time I have seen that Image Shack format.

Maybe there is a bug in it . I am using IE7 w/IE7pro.

Possibly, Image Shack fixed something ?

:) davey

P.S. I use the default advanced settings in IE.

I can see it with no problem, even after refreshing multiple times (using Opera 9.27). Then again, I never had problems with Imageshack anyhow...

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

• Moderators
If everyone is getting different results then that probably just means the site is broken. We are just seeing it successfully at random.

That and ImageShack is notoriously slow and can cause pages with images hosted by them to take forever to load. So slow in fact I block them on my system now. ;)

Now that the image display confusion is straitened out can someone answer the original question?

Here is the full text I grabbed:

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\ACEOLEDB.DLL HKCR\CLSID\{3BE786A0-0366-4F5C-9434-25CF162E475E}

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\ACEOLEDB.DLL HKCR\CLSID\{3BE786A0-0366-4F5C-9434-25CF162E475F}

I think this has to do with a Registry Defrag I ran just before (with TuneUp Utilities)... I haven't really changed anything else.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=19471

IE7Pro user